Manage and make your payments conveniently with our free Bill Pay service! You can make payments from your Online Banking account or through our mobile banking app as needed, eliminating the need and cost of mailing a check. You can also view your previous payments as well as well any payments scheduled in the future.
You can schedule your payment for the soonest available date or a future date, and your checking account will be charged on the date you select for scheduled payments. Citizens will send your payment electronically (where accepted) or will cut the check and mail the payment on your behalf. A first-time payment to each merchant is always sent as a paper check.
Benefits of Bill Pay
- Convenience. Receive and pay your bills electronically all through your Online Banking account or by using our mobile banking app.
- Control. Schedule single or recurring payments in just a few steps, and you’ll never worry about missing a bill or incurring a late fee.
- Savings. Save money every month on stamps, envelopes and trips to the post office by making payments online.
- Security. Protect yourself against check fraud with electronic payments instead of unsecured mail.
- Simplicity. Track your payments history at a glance and view future scheduled transactions.
- Confidence. Check your account status to securely confirm that payments went through.
Enrolling In & Using Bill Pay
- Click the ONLINE BANKING button in the top right corner of any page on our website
- Log in to Online Banking
- Click on the SELF SERVICE tab
Once on the Self Service page, click on the BILL PAYMENT link, which is located under ADDITIONAL SERVICES.
- Once enrolled, you can access Bill Payment at any time by logging into Online Banking and clicking on the BILL PAYMENT tab, or by logging into the Mobile Banking App and clicking the PAYMENTS icon at the bottom of the screen.