Manage and make your payments conveniently with our free Bill Pay service! You can make payments from your Online Banking account or through our mobile banking app as needed, eliminating the need and cost of mailing a check. You can also view your previous payments as well as well any payments scheduled in the future. You can schedule your payment for the soonest available date or a future date. Citizens will send your payment electronically (where accepted) or will cut the check and mail the payment on your behalf. A first-time payment to each merchant is always sent as a paper check.
Bill Payment Processing: The payment will be issued on the date requested by you. If the funds are sent via ACH, you will see the funds withdrawn on the same business day. If the funds cannot be sent via ACH, a check will be issued that is drawn on your account. The funds won’t be removed from your account until the check is mailed, received and presented for payment.
Note: you must be enrolled in Online Banking to sign up for Bill Pay. Bill Pay must be used through a checking account.
Benefits of Bill Pay
- Convenience. Receive and pay your bills electronically all through your Online Banking account or by using our mobile banking app.
- Control. Schedule single or recurring payments in just a few steps, and you’ll never worry about missing a bill or incurring a late fee.
- Savings. Save money every month on stamps, envelopes and trips to the post office by making payments online.
- Security. Protect yourself against check fraud with electronic payments instead of unsecured mail.
- Simplicity. Track your payments history at a glance and view future scheduled transactions.
- Confidence. Check your account status to securely confirm that payments went through.
Bill Pay Enrollment
- Click the ONLINE BANKING button in the top right corner of any page on our website.
- Log in to Online Banking.
- Click on the BILL PAY tab on the top navigation menu.
- Click ENROLL & GET STARTED.
- Pick a bill you want to pay.
- Enter the info from your bill.
- Choose how much and when.
- Make payment.